This blog explain you on how to push data to Azure storage table services from Adafruit 10-DOF IMU sensor module connected to Galileo Gen1 or Gen2.
- Supported for both Intel Galileo Gen1 and Gen2.
- Latest OS update released on 21-Nov-2014 (common .wim for Gen1 and Gen2) for lightning (improved performance on I2C, SPI, and UART etc..)
- Visual studio 2013 with Windows IoT SDK (Visit: windowsondevices.com for more details) and Microsoft IoT C++ SDK and its dependent NuGet Package is required.
- NuGet package for C++ REST SDK (Casablanca) Version ≥ 2.0.1 (tested with version 2.0.1 and 2.2.0)
- Source code for C++ REST SDK. Go through the instructions given in the below link.
- NuGet package for Microsoft Azure Storage Client Library for C++ 0.3.0-preview
- Source code for Azure Storage Client Library for C++ 0.3.0-preview from Github.
- Sample source code to access the Azure storage client library. I used the source code for accessing table for this example but it should work for all storage services.